Our Fruit-Infused Ice Cocktails are so cool they were featured in Chilled Magazine this week.
The Bar @ LINCOLN is now featuring fresh fruit from local farms in our brand new Infused Ice Cocktails – perfect for summer in the city.
We use local peaches, blueberries, cucumber, watermelon and strawberries picked at the peak of perfection to make our mouth-watering Infused Ice. Combined with our handcrafted spirits and juices, the result is the coolest cocktail you’ll have this summer.
Try all three of our new Infused Ice Cocktails tonight!
Virginia Peach Crossing
– Bacon & Maple infused Bourbon, simple syrup, orange juice, lemon juice, egg white with peach infused ice cube using peaches from Virginia.
Jersey Blueberry Pass
- Veev Açai spirit, Creme de Cassis, lemon juice, simple syrup, egg white with blueberry infused ice cube using blueberries from New Jersey.
Pennsy Cucumber Collins
- Square One botanical, lemon/sour mix, egg white with cucumber infused ice cube using cucumbers from a small farm in Pennsylvania.
People are talking about The Bar @ LINCOLN! Read more about us in:
- The Washington Post (Editor’s Pick for Best Late Night Happy Hour)
- Wine Enthusiast
- Politico Magazine (DC’s Evolving Food Scene)
- DC Modern Luxury Magazine’s Restaurant Issue: “Best In Glass”
- Drink DC: Summertime Sips
- Brightest Young Thing’s Patio and Outdoor Dining Guide (“Best People Watching” Pick)