Remember those days of school field trips? The excitement and fun with your friends. A new place, a new experience. The girl with the red pigtails. A detour from the typical everyday routine. (Maybe even some learning!)
This summer, Lincoln Restaurant DC, The Bar at LINCOLN and Catoctin Creek Distilling Company offers you an adult Summer Field Trip with great food, delicious tastings, a private guided tour and swags.
Bring your friends or fly solo and experience a unique, on-site barrelling and tasting at Catoctin Creek in Loudon County, Virginia. You’ll have the chance to tour the first legal distillery in Loudoun County since before the Prohibition and sample award-winning, organic spirits. Tasting will be accompanied by a Country-Style BBQ specially prepared by Chef Demetrio Zavala.
The Summer Field Trip will take place on July 29, 2012 from 11:30am until 5:00pm. Package is $85.00/person plus tax.
- Reston Limousine Round-Trip Transportation (Departs LINCOLN @ 11:30am, Return: approx 5:00pm)
- Guided Catoctin Creek Barrelling & Tasting Tour
- Country-Style BBQ by Exec. Chef Zavala (meat-lover & vegetarian friendly!)
- Limited-Edition LINCOLN T-Shirt
- Bottled Water & Soft Drinks
Space is limited, so book your spot now! Tickets may be purchased at:
Also, visit the event’s page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.